1. place School as normal.
2. Assistant Pawn starts in the reserve (remove the GM pawn from the game, we don’t need it).
3. Take a random starting tile and 2 brushes as normal
4. shuffle a deck of 36 Lesson cards. Remove the rest from the game, we don’t need them.
5. sort Diplomas as normal
1. FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF THE MASTER
At the start of a round, add a row of three cards to the school (as per a 3-player game), face-up or face-down according to the instructions on the space, on the top-most empty row. Note: add no cards if there is no empty row.
2. PUT IT INTO PRACTICE
You must now:
Choose a column of Lesson cards from the School,
Continue your work,
Take the corresponding Diploma(s)
3. NEW LESSON
– If you do not have the Assistant pawn, then discard all cards from the School and start a new round.
– If you have the Assistant pawn, immediately discard it and start the next round (without clearing the school).
The GAME ENDS only once you end a round and the Lesson deck is empty.
Score as per normal, except you get 2 points if you ended the final round with the Assistant.